Minimum entry requirements
- All applicants must take an English assessment to show level of language skill (must score at least A1 on CEFR scale)
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 32 to apply*
- You must be able to obtain and turn in these documents for review:
- National ID card
- Police clearance
- Medical checkup
- You must interview with the admissions office to convey skills and experience
- 6 months or more of related work experience
- High school diploma
- Certificates or letters of reference
Please note that these requirements apply only to our fast-track program. They are not applicable to cruise lines. Each cruise line has its own set of job requirements.
*Most cruise lines hire candidates 21 and over. There are limited spots available for those under 21.